P&O Cruises cancels ALL sailings until early next year due to ‘evolving restrictions on travel’ amid coronavirus pandemic

P&O Cruises has extended the suspension of sailings until early next year amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The UK’s largest cruise line said the decision was taken due to ‘evolving restrictions on travel’.

The firm had previously cancelled sailings until November 12.

All Caribbean cruises will be cancelled until the end of January 2021, while all cruises to and from Southampton will be cancelled until February. 

Arcadia and Aurora have already been cancelled through to the end of their spring world cruises.

President Paul Ludlow said: ‘With evolving restrictions on travel from the UK, unfortunately it is necessary to cancel these itineraries.

‘These further cancellations vary according to ship as well as complexity and length of itineraries, advice and guidance regarding ports of call and current air availability for fly/cruises.

‘We are continuing to monitor the overall situation closely and will certainly reintroduce cruises should the opportunity arise and it is feasible to do so.’

Advertisement



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here