Trump’s doctor says the president will be able to return to ‘public engagements’ by Saturday and FINALLY releases his vital signs – claiming they are all excellent
- White House Physician Dr. Sean Conley issued a new memo on Thursday night
- Contained Trump’s vital signs, all of which fell within normal ranges
- Critical blood oxygen saturation was at 96-98% after dropping last week
- Conley predicted that Trump would be ready for public events by Saturday
- Trump himself said on Thursday that he wanted to do a rally ‘tonight’
President Donald Trump’s doctor says he will be able to return to ‘public engagements’ on Saturday, which would be just over a week after the president first announced he had tested positive for coronavirus.
White House Physician Dr. Sean Conley also released Trump’s vital signs for the first time since he became infected, showing a pulse, blood pressure, and blood oxygen level all within normal ranges.
Trump was first diagnosed with COVID-19 last Thursday, and was moved to Walter Reed Medical Center on Friday before returning to the White House on Monday evening.
‘Since returning home, his physical exam has remained stable and devoid of any indications to suggested progression of illness.,’ Conley said in a memo released by the White House on Thursday night.
‘Overall he’s responded extremely well to treatment, without evidence on examination of adverse therapeutic effects.
‘Saturday will be day 10 since Thursday’s diagnosis, and based on the trajectory of advanced diagnostics the team has been conducting, I fully anticipate the President’s safe return to public engagements at that time.’
Developing story, more to follow.